Cucumber Juice is a fresh, healthy, and hydrating detox drink loaded with nutrition and minerals. It is prepared with cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and water. The recipe I have shared here explains how to make Cucumber Juice and its health benefits with easy step-by-step instructions. I have also shared a detailed video of this recipe to make the process simple for you to try at home. This Cucumber Juice is a low-calorie, weight loss, healthy summer drink to quench your thirst or consume on empty stomach to get all its health benefits.
What Is Cucumber Juice?
Cucumber Juice is a refreshing nutrient-dense healthy drink made with fresh ingredients. As most of you know that cucumbers are rich in water content, and consuming this drink keeps you hydrated all day long.
Not only that, they are rich in nutrients and minerals that keep you full which helps in weight loss. They also help to gain many health benefits which I have shared in a separate section below.
In this recipe, I have flavored the drink with mint and lime juice which boosts the minerals and their benefits to the drink as well. I kept this juice recipe as simple as possible to make a perfectly healthy drink but you can also use your favorite veggies and fruits to make different variations(see section tips for more information).
The ingredients that you will need to make this healthy detox-friendly Cucumber Juice are as follows.
- Cucumber-I have used fresh ordinary cucumber to make this juice and you can also use other varieties as well. Always choose fresh and bright green color cucumbers that are fresh and healthy
- Mint Leaves – Fresh mint leaves give a rich flavor and taste to the drink
- Lime Juice – Gives a zesty flavor to your dink and they are also rich in Vitamin C
How To Make Cucumber Juice?
Following are the high-level instructions to Make Cucumber Juice and for detailed step-by-step instructions with pictures and video please check out the recipe card below.
- Peel and Chop the Cucumbers – First wash all the cucumbers and pet them dry. Peel the veggies and chop them into small pieces
- Add to Blender Jar– Add the chopped cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and water to the jar
- Blend to Smooth – Blend all the ingredients until it turns smooth
- Filter– Filter the juice with a fine-mesh strainer and pour it into a serving glass
- Serve– Serve this healthy detox friendly Juice in the morning on an empty stomach or as a refreshment at any time of the day
Cucumber Juice Benefits
- Keeps the body Hydrated – As the cucumber has a high level of water content, consuming the drink regularly will keep you hydrated all day long
- Rich in antioxidants – Antioxidants help to boost your immunity and help overcome other bodily ailments
- Helps in weight loss – This nutrient-dense veggie keeps you full for longer and helps in weight loss management
- Clears Skin Problems – The nutrient in cucumber will keep hydrated from the inside which helps to improve the quality of the skin. And it also helps to flush out all the toxins from the body to maintain a healthy skin
- Improves Bone Health – Cucumbers are rich in Vitamin K which is important to improve bone health (Source: Healthline)
The Cucumber Juice shared here contains 59 calories for one serving and it is just an estimation by the nutrition calculator. The calorie count and nutritional value differ if the ingredients are swapped or added for variations. You could also find the detailed nutritional information of this drink in the recipe card below.
- For Taste and Flavor – I have used mint leaves and lime to achieve a nice flavor and taste to the cucumber juice and you can also use ginger for more flavor
- Fruits and Veggies – You can also use pineapple, apple, carrots, or celery to make different flavors of this juice
- Health Benefits – It is a healthy detox drink to start your day and helps to keep hydrated, and flush toxins, rich in antioxidants, good for skin, heart health, and more
- Serving– Serve this healthy drink in the morning on empty stomach to gain all its benefits or just as a refreshment to quench your thirst
This Juice is best when consumed fresh as soon as it is prepared. But you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a day in a tightly closed mason jar. The juice won’t be fresh and palatable after a day and all the nutrients will be oxidized if stored for long.
You can serve this juice along with your morning breakfast but to gain all the benefits consume it on an empty stomach. This Juice can also be enjoyed as a refreshment to satisfy your thirst on sunny days.
- Celery Juice
- Green Juice
- Strawberry Juice
- Mango Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Watermelon Juice
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Grape Juice
More Green Drinks
More Healthy Drinks:
Looking for more Juice Recipes to enjoy as a quick treat for breakfast or as a refreshment? Then you might find the Collection of Juice Recipes, Healthy Drinks, and Detox Drinks recipes in one place to quench your thirst. Take a peek!
Cucumber Juice Recipe Video
I have also shared a detailed video of this Cucumber Juice below that I hope will help you to make a fresh drink at home. You could also find this recipe in story format.
The watching, interacting, and participation of any kind with anything on this page does not constitute or initiate a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Farrah®. None of the statements here have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products of Dr. Farrah® are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information being provided should only be considered for education and entertainment purposes only. If you feel that anything you see or hear may be of value to you on this page or on any other medium of any kind associated with, showing, or quoting anything relating to Dr. Farrah® in any way at any time, you are encouraged to and agree to consult with a licensed healthcare professional in your area to discuss it. If you feel that you’re having a healthcare emergency, seek medical attention immediately. The views expressed here are simply either the views and opinions of Dr. Farrah® or others appearing and are protected under the first amendment.
Dr. Farrah® is a highly experienced Licensed Medical Doctor certified in evidence-based clinical nutrition, not some enthusiast, formulator, or medium promoting the wild and unrestrained use of nutrition products for health issues without clinical experience and scientific evidence of therapeutic benefit. Dr. Farrah® has personally and keenly studied everything she recommends, and more importantly, she’s closely observed the reactions and results in a clinical setting countless times over the course of her career involving the treatment of over 150,000 patients.
Dr. Farrah® promotes evidence-based natural approaches to health, which means integrating her individual scientific and clinical expertise with the best available external clinical evidence from systematic research. By individual clinical expertise, I refer to the proficiency and judgment that individual clinicians acquire through clinical experience and clinical practice.
Dr. Farrah® does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of any multimedia content provided. Dr. Farrah® does not warrant the performance, effectiveness, or applicability of any sites listed, linked, or referenced to, in, or by any multimedia content.
To be clear, the multimedia content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen in any website, video, image, or media of any kind. Dr. Farrah® hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.