Without proper liver care, you will be having serious diseases that will be affecting your whole body. With the help of vitamin K, the liver produces proteins which are needed in blood clotting. One of the liver’s primary function is to break down ancient or impaired blood cells.
This organ plays the most important role in all of the metabolic processes in the body. The liver cells are the ones that break down to fats properly and produces energy in a fat metabolism.
The liver is one of the most important and the most powerful organs which our body has. It is not that difficult to treat it right away and to keep it healthy as always. You are at high risk of having serious and various diseases as well as illnesses if you are not treating your organ correctly. Liver damages can lead to even worse and severe problems. Some of the reasons behind liver problems are obesity, excessive consumption of alcohol, unhealthy diet, and some unnecessary medications.
Tamarind has been already part of the traditional healing techniques that was mostly used in Asia and Africa. It can improve the cardiovascular system and use as a treatment of the gastrointestinal distress. It has extra health benefits thereby making it an effective natural cure.
In fact, tamarind fruit can be used against all kinds of liver problems. It can detoxify the body and eradicate the fats in your liver. Aside from this, it can also improve your digestion, reduce cholesterol, protect the liver, and cure problems with the bile.
Health Benefits Of Tamarind:
- The fruit can cut the level of acidity in your body and help improve the working of the bile in your liver.
- It can help you regularize the procession and lessen constipation. Simply boil some tamarind fruits and also eat a few teaspoons of it. By doing so, you can quickly feel some relief.
- Tamarind can lessen the level of harmful cholesterol or LDL, thus helping make the cardiovascular health.
- Eat some tamarind fruits in order to reduce the Hepatitis.
- It has been known as a possible treatment of dysentery.
- Antioxidants, such as naringenin and phenols, can be seen in the tamarinds and these two have been found to have the ability to fight some cancers.
- By simply drinking the tea that comes from the leaves of tamarind, malaria fever can be abridged.
- Due to its numerous amounts of vitamin C, tamarind can be a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C is important in order to maintain body functions and help preserve healthy gums.
- Especially in children, tamarind leaves can battle against intestinal infections.
- Tamarind is considered a “superfruit” due to the high levels of nutrients that can be found in it, such as magnesium, phosphorus, thiamine, calcium, iron, copper, fiber, and niacin.
Remedy For Treating Liver Disease And Hepatitis:
- Place two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender and then add 1 liter of water. Mix these ingredients properly and strain the liquid mixture. Consume this remedy during the morning on a daily basis.
- Prepare a tamarind tea by placing 25 pieces of well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot which contains a liter of water. Boil the mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes and leave it for some time to be cooled down. You can drink this tea unsweetened or with honey. For best results, drink this remedy twice a day, one cup in the morning and another in the evening before going to bed.