For your body to stay healthy, toxins must be removed out of your system. The body often has toxins due to unhealthy food consumption or unhealthy lifestyles such as alcohol consumption and smoking habits.
If left unchecked, these toxic substances can damage the body’s soft organs as well as weaken the immune system. Removing toxins from the body will not only make you feel fresher and stronger but will also make your immune system stronger.
Here’s what you can do to remove toxins from your body naturally:
Green Tea Consumption
Green tea has high antioxidant properties that speed up and facilitate the body’s metabolism. Consumption this tea, rather than unhealthy beverages, can be a great way to hydrate the body and prevent diseases such as flu.
Avoid Processed Food Consumption
Unprocessed whole grains, lean meats, fruits, and vegetables should be the food you consume. These will help you recover from the situation brought by the junk foods you consume. Aside from this, unprocessed foods will also help cut-out your excess fat, potassium, sugar, and fructose syrup content. These will make you feel more awake and alert.
Enough Water Consumption
Unwanted body toxins can be flushed away by saving a lot of water in the body. It will speed up the process of excretion of toxins and will also make your skin better.
With exercise, the body will sweat. Sweating will enable some harmful toxins to be excreted through your skin.
Stop Alcohol Consumption and Smoking Habits
Many people think that stopping these habits is not an easy matter. Due to its hazardous substances, smoking and alcohol drinking can worsen the performance of your lungs and heart. Immediately stop these habits if you really want to have a healthy body.
Foods That Naturally Remove Toxins From The Body
- Cucumber – While delivering a powerful nutrient punch, this veggie can alkalize the body and flush out toxins.
- Turmeric – It stimulates liver function.
- Red Pepper – This contains 3 times more vitamin C than an orange, which helps transform toxins into digestible material.
- Garlic – Encourages the production of detoxification enzymes by stimulating the liver.
- Broccoli – Neutralizes and eliminates toxins as well as delivers a large dose of vitamins to the body.
- Lentils – This is extremely rich in fiber and aids in eliminating toxins, balancing blood sugar, and lowering cholesterol.
- Artichokes – This increases bile production and promotes healthy digestion because of its cynarine content.
- Watercress – A natural diuretic that keeps free radicals away from the cells and energizes cleaning enzymes in the liver.
- Sunflower Seeds – They are not only high in vitamin E and selenium but also prevents cholesterol build-up in the arteries and blood and assist liver’s detoxifying capabilities.
- Walnuts – It infuses the body with healthy omega-3 oils in order to assist detoxification.
- Grapefruit – Can help prevent kidney stones, lower cholesterol, and aid in the digestive system.
- Mung Beans – This easily digestible bean absorbs toxic residue from the intestinal walls.
- Turnip Greens – Loaded with antioxidants and sulfur-containing nutrients that help in the proper detoxification of pharmaceutical substances, heavy metals, and environmental toxins. It also contains glucosinolates that activate and regulate detoxification enzymes.