The grass is considered to be a home for many insects and a basic food source for animals. It grows almost everywhere in the world. Lately, a grass known as Paragis went viral on social media, health websites, and mainstream news broadcasts because of its numerous health benefits for human beings.
Paragis is acknowledged to have calcium oxide, chlorine compounds, protein, and its leaves have silicon monoxide. This grass also contains various properties like antihistamine, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, cytotoxic, and natural diuretic properties. Just by boiling its leaves, roots, and stem, it can be used as herbal medicine.
Diseases That May Be Treated by Paragis:
1. Cancer – The plant’s antioxidant properties are the ones responsible for preventing the growth of cancer cells in the body.
2. Kidney Problems – The percentage of water in the body can be increased by Paragis as well as expel the salt in the form of urine because of its diuretic property.
3. Diabetes – Its antidiabetic property regulates the glucose level of the body. That’s why it is recommended to drink its tea regularly.
4. Ovarian Cyst and Myoma – People suffering from these diseases can be cured by drinking Paragis tea regularly. It can make the cyst disappear little by little as they consume it every day.
5. Highblood Pressure – Paragis’ boiled stem and leaves can help out in balancing and lowering the risk of hypertension thus, lowering your risk of having high blood pressure.
6. Arthritis – Simply apply the heated leaves of Paragis together with scraped coconut on the area you feel pain.
7. Parasites – Because of its laxative properties, it can battle against parasites in the body.
8. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – If you suffer from this infection, you may regularly consume the boiled leaves of this plant.
9. Fever – Consuming its boiled roots can also lower fever.
10. Sprain – If you sprain your ankle, you may apply crushed leaves of Paragis to the affected area.
11. Dandruff – Get rid of that itchy dandruff on your head with the help of Paragis. Just combine its crushed stem and leaves on coconut oil then use it as a shampoo. Moreover, it can also be used to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
12. Bleeding Wound – Make a poultice from the leaves and apply the mixture to the affected area to stop bleeding.
13. Dysentery – Paragis can help cure gastroenteritis (diarrhea with blood) by consuming its boiled roots.
By just trying all these effective and natural ways of treatment, you don’t need to have an expensive medication anymore. Moreover, aside from the diseases listed above, Paragis can also cure health problems such as malaria, infertility in women, asthma, epilepsy, liver & bladder issues, jaundice, and hemoptysis.