Antibiotics are one of the most commonly prescribed medication. It is used to prevent and treat bacterial infections. However, it has some side effects.
Over the year, there has been a huge increase in over-using of antibiotics. Luckily, this natural anti-biotic recipe has no side effects and contains probiotics, vitamin C, power-bacterial qualities, and enzymes which makes it a very powerful home medicine.
Common Side Effects of Pharmaceutical Antibiotics
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Bloating and indigestion
Natural Antibiotic Recipe:
¼ cup grated ginger
¼ cup chopped garlic
¼ cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons grated horseradish
2 fresh peppers
24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
Mix all the ingredients in a jar, except for the vinegar and transfer the mixture to a mason jar. Add apple cider vinegar, close tightly and shake. For at least 2 weeks, place the jar in a cool and dry place. Make sure you shake it well several times a day.
After 14 days, squeeze it well so the juice would come out and use a plastic strainer to strain the liquid. The rest of the dry mixture can be used when cooking.
Benefits of this Antibiotic Solution
- Ginger is known to have a strong anti-inflammatory effect and acts as a powerful circulation stimulant.
- Along with honey, apple cider vinegar is one of the best natural remedies.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Turmeric reduces inflammation and helps cleanse infections.
- Helps the digestive tract.
- Helps regulate the alkaline and acid balance.